Thursday 13 October 2016

TRANSFUSED WITH POWER:


"Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory. For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man" (Ephesians 3:13-16).

Notice the Apostle Paul’s construction in the verse above. He used the words "strengthened" and "might." meaning miracle-working ability; while strengthened means invigorated. So Paul’s prayer above is for you to have a "power transfusion" whereby you are invigorated by the Holy Spirit!

Being imbued with such power, weakness or failure can’t be a part of your life. There are some Christians today who are weak spiritually; they are afraid and unable to make serious decisions in life. There are even others who are broken, dejected and sickly because they have not taken a hold of health from within. The opening scripture shows that God wants you to be tough inside by having your spirit transfused with His miracle working ability. That means you have to consciously pray the words in the opening verse for yourself.

Your outward appearance doesn’t matter. Someone may look at you and call you weak; but say, "I know who I am; I’m strong inside, because I’ve been transfused with the miracle-working ability of the Spirit." Never let fear express itself through you. You can declare right now, "I’m invigorated with miracle-working power by the Holy Ghost, and His power is manifested through me today."

FURTHER STUDY:
Colossians 1:11
Ephesians 6:10

Andy Agim
Christ Realities

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment